We have helped over 42,000 people reverse the nicotine habit, and still counting.
STOP SMOKING treatment only $275
Covered by most medical insurance policies
More details: call us now 1 888 588 4333
« A clinical study of Middlesex University of England proves a 70% success rate after only one intervention with laser and 95% after two sessions »
We can help you quit smoking for good.
- Tobacco is the most addictive drug in the world
- Nicotine is one of the most powerful stimulants known
- Smoking is one of the most effective drug systems
- Smoking acts more directly in your system than an intravenous injection
- The benefit of smoking is the brief relief of tension, but within 30 minutes, the tension is back stronger
LOW-LEVEL LASER THERAPY IS:
- Very effective
- Affordable (the cost is less than the purchase of one month of cigarettes)
OUR TOBACCO PROGRAM:
To obtain our well documented 70 – 95% success rate, Clinic Therapy laser deals with all three parts of the addiction:
- Physical – Laser/electronic stimulation of auricular points on the ears to increase endorphin levels, relax you and minimize or eliminate cravings, and appetite control.
- Psychological –Printouts/handouts, tips, tools and one on one coaching.
- Detoxification – Eliminate from your body the thousands of dangerous, toxic and chemical poisons that resulted from inhaling burning poisons hundreds of times a day.
- Therapy consists of laser treatments, natural product therapy and a support program.
- Mild laser, no side effects.
- 12-month warranty. Some Conditions apply, please call us.
- Additional free laser treatment as needed.
The infrared laser is a method of smoking cessation that has been used for a long time in Europe, Australia and increasingly in Canada by auriculotherapists. Several studies in Europe and the United States demonstrate the effectiveness of the infrared laser in the treatment of several pathologies, including tobacco dependence. Treatment effects stress, appetite, anxiety and addiction.
This method allows an effective cessation of tobacco / electronic cigarette and makes it a high-tech variant of auriculotherapy, practiced for centuries, and has proved its worth in healing addictions.
Smoking cessation • Weight loss • Stress management • Other addictions
- Auriculotherapy is a technique developed by the famous Lyon physician Paul Nogier. The outer ear has links with all other parts of the body. By stimulating it in the right places, the ear is, therefore, a part of the body that allows dealing with many problems:
- To stop smoking, the laser is inspired by this method and stimulates the strategic points of the ear corresponding to the treatments of the dependencies.
- For smoking cessation, in particular, auriculotherapy gives incredible results. Laser treatment, without needles and 6 times more effectiveness, is an alternative of choice to nicotinic substitutes.
What is ‘Stop Smoking’ Laser Therapy?
The laser therapy is a highly concentrated low-level laser beam which does not exceed the intensity of a 60-watt bulb. The laser stimulates the relevant points around the ears.
The laser method works on nicotine addiction, stress-anxiety, and appetite control mainly. It is also safe, painless and has no undesirable side effects.
Is this an entirely new method?
No, it has been practiced successfully in Western countries for about 40 years. Our technology that evolves over time offers increasingly sophisticated means to achieve a more efficient treatment.
How much does it cost?
The Laser treatment and the consultation costs $ 275.00 To reduce withdrawal symptoms, we also suggest natural supportive products. Please call us for more details.
Is it refundable by my insurance?
Most insurance companies reimburse it, depending on your contract, and/or it can be tax deductible.
What is the success rate?
Lasers have evolved since the revealing study at Middlesex University when the results of 70% were already impressive. However, more recent results and our own experience with our clients are even more impressive with a success rate of 95%. This method works very well and for this reason, it is guaranteed for one full year.
Note: After 15 days without smoking, the risk of recurrence is almost non-existent
Does it hurt?
Absolutely not. Because there are no needles and we do not penetrate the skin, you would feel no effects. Rare testimonials speak of tickling felt during the treatment, but that’s about it. The treatment is really painless and is even very relaxing.
Can I really quit smoking from the first treatment?
Frankly, yes, but only if you have the willpower. This must be very strong.